May 4, 2018

Tiny Double Wall Contruction

This weekend, I learned how to do tiny double wall construction by watching a You Tube video of a man building a complete replica of his home.

This little model has everything but wiring and insulation,

I used balsa wood trim pieces, although the ends are so soft the saw cuts look like a squirrel did the job, and, of course, craft sticks for the siding, only because I haven't found a decent replacement. For the future of this project, I can hardly see building Shrines to the Divine out of craft sticks.

 However, it did work for this siding, but I put a heavy weight (a covered brick) on the piece while drying to keep the siding from curling or warping.

The hardest part about tiny building is all the waiting time while different elements are gluing. From now on I will have two or three structures going at once.





0 comments:

Post a Comment